1. Multi-Roster Detection
- Ability to detect registrations for an individual across organizations
2. Claim Email
- Include checkbox to acknowledge ToS and PP. Check box to opt into Marketing Communications
- Include Club name on roster
- Staff Section - Role changed to Title
- Allows person to be listed on printed roster as staff and player
- Increase column width to accommodate longer text
- Allow user to sort on # of Clubs column
4. Membership Tab
- New tab to capture all memberships for a Club, District, and Ontario Soccer. Can be filtered and sorted to confirm who has a valid or inactive membership
- Include Club name on roster (April 2, 2019)
- Staff Section - Role changed to Title (April 2, 2019)
- Allow individual to be assigned on a printed roster as both a staff role and a player role (April 2, 2019)
- Increase column width to accommodate longer text (April 2, 2019)
2. System Performance
- Overall improved system performance related to data load, page load speed, filtering speed
3. Platform Import Tool
- Auto-fill import data for missing profile fields on claimed account
4. Membership Tabs
- New tab to capture all memberships for a Club, District, and Ontario Soccer.
- Can be filtered and sorted to confirm who has a valid or inactive membership.
5. Ensure SE Clubs follow the Ontario Soccer Approved Club Registration Template (Ongoing)
- Ensure all SE clubs using Ontario Soccer Club Reg template to ensure capturing of key profile questions.
- SE clubs using registration are often not using the Ontario Soccer Club Reg template or altering it, thus removing key profile questions.
6. Multi-Roster Detection
- Allow user to sort on “# of Clubs” column
The latest updates to OSCAR programming as a result of membership requests:
1. Multi-Roster Detection
- Ability to detect registrations for an individual across Ontario Soccer member organizations
2. Associate Title to Staff
- Distinguish staff roles as Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Manager, etc.
- Per Ontario Soccer policies, limits are given to the number of teams a Coach may be assigned
- Improve pagination User Interface (UI)
4. Ability to report "Other" Club Members
- On an annual basis, Clubs are required to provide a list of Board Members and Key Contacts (Club Admin) details to their respective District and Ontario Soccer for the purposes of insurance coverage
- Include Ontario Soccer logo (April 2, 2019)
- Include Team Name (March 31, 2019)
- Include Governing Season Year (February 28, 2019)
6. Approval for Mini Outdoor Development Divisions
- MO U9 to U12 require approvals for “Development Divisions” (not recreational divisions) as they require coach approval and player identification approval in many Districts
Do your parents have questions on what profile claiming means?
Share this document to explain the process.
SportsEngine is recognized as a best value software by Capterra, a leading online resource for business software buyers. In September 2015, SportsEngine was announced, following Board approval, as the “Official Technology Partner of Ontario Soccer”. Since 2015, Ontario Soccer, through use of membership focus groups and beta testing, has been working with SportsEngine on a three (3) Phase product development roll out.
For the review of previous communication regarding SportsEngine please refer to the following Bulletins: