Play. Inspire. Unite.
To District Associations (Active Members) and Associate Members,
NOTICE is hereby given that a Special General Meeting of the Members of ONTARIO SOCCER is called for and will be held on the 26 day of May, 2018, at Ontario Soccer Centre, Canada Room, 7601 Martin Grove Road, Vaughan, Ontario L4L 9E4, from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. for the following purposes:
To approve and adopt proposed By-Law amendments to Ontario Soccer submitted by the following District Associations.
1. Durham Region Soccer Association
2. Elgin Middlesex Soccer Association
3. Essex County Soccer Association
4. Hamilton & District Soccer Association
5. Huronia District Soccer Association
6. Lambton Kent Soccer Association
7. Peel Halton Soccer Association
8. Sault Amateur Soccer Association
9. Soccer North District Association
10. Soccer Northwest Ontario
11. South-West Regional Soccer Association
12. Toronto Soccer Association
13. York Region Soccer Association
Agenda and supporting documents will follow.
Please RSVP the name of your Organization’s delegate to Kim Benford at by May 11, 2018.
Registration by Member Organization for the Special General Meeting will take place on Saturday, May 26, 2018 outside the Canada Room. Voting will be orally through a recorded vote.
If you wish to execute a proxy and appoint a proxy holder, please complete the attached proxy form and be sure to sign the form. If the form is not signed, the form is not legible or the proxy holder is ineligible to hold a proxy, the proxy will not be counted. The proxy form must be filed with Ontario Soccer by May 23, 2018 (by 10:00am)