Ontario Soccer is continuously looking for experienced and passionate leaders with progressive approaches who can help shape the new Player and Coach Development pathway.
Ontario Soccer's Learning Facilitators (LF) hold a tremendously important role in implementing the delivery of the current Long Term Development (LTPD) pathway. They take on the responsibility for training, assessing and developing coaches who are looking to enhance their own individual experience and qualifications through formal certification programs.
The following selection criteria will be considered an asset to those applying for LF positions with Ontario Soccer's Coaching Development Program:
- Canada Soccer National B License Certified (desired); C License Certified (minimum)
- All applicants coaching licenses must be current and up to date as of 2018. Expired licenses are not accepted.
- Mandatory attendance for all selected Learning Facilitators at the 2019 Ontario Soccer Summit.
- Applicants cannot be affiliated with an OPDL/League1 position due to scheduling.
- Respect in Soccer
- A minimum of 80% on the Laws of the Game exam.
- Game Leader Award.
- Making Ethical Decisions (MED) Trained and Certified
- Making Headway (NCCP) Award.
- NCCP Core Learning Facilitator Trained (Desired)
- Since on-field practical components are an integral component of the LTPD Community Coaching Courses, it will be required that the LF can physically execute these sessions in an effective and efficient physical manner.
- In depth understanding of the Player Develpment matrices and the Ontario player pathway.
- Include a letter of intent.
To apply to become a new Learning Facilitator, click on the New Learning Facilitator Application form link below. The deadline for accepting applications will be September 30th.
Returning Learning Facilitators Application Form