Please click here to apply for a mentee coach position.
Applications close Friday, October 12, 2018 at 3:00 pm.
Ontario Soccer is committed to creating a professional and successful mentorship program that will respond to the needs and aspirations of the many outstanding female soccer coaches that are already practicing in Ontario, and the many more who will join our coaching programs in the years ahead. The Female Mentorship Program is part of a holistic support system approach and is one more component of Ontario Soccer's commitment to Long‐Term Player Development (LTPD) under the guidance of Canada Soccer.
1. To develop elite female soccer coaches, who in turn will act as educators and mentors to other aspiring female coaches in Ontario;
2. To create a supportive, professional female coaching culture in Ontario;
3. To encourage promising female soccer coaches across Ontario to reach their full coaching.
1. To prepare female soccer coaches for the C License, B License – Part 1 (Provincial B), and B License – Part 2 (National B) courses.
1. Increase the number of female soccer coaches in the Licensing (Excellence) coaching stream;
2. Increase number of female soccer coaches working part time / full time in the sport;
3. Increase number of female soccer coaches working in OPDL environments.