OSA announces new online course management system for coaches
The Ontario Soccer Association continues to build its information management systems in an effort to streamline how the province’s coaches can access opportunities to enhance their certification levels.
Working with long-time information technology partner/provider E2E Soccer, the OSA has selected that organization’s “Coach Center” technology to manage the Association’s ongoing relationship with its new and returning registered coaches across Ontario.
The OSA runs a schedule of more than 300 coaching courses annually. “Coach Center” will enable the OSA to manage all aspects of its overall course management through an easy to use online system that will benefit the anticipated 6000 course participants each year; a number that continues to grow annually.
Among the specific uses, “Coach Center” will:
· be utilized to approve course requests from Clubs and Districts
· schedule Learning Facilitators for various courses
· oversee the financial management of the overall course process
· manage community as well as high-level coaching courses
Once coaches complete a particular course, they will also be able to take advantage of the “Coach Center” technology throughout the year—notably as a resource for any required technical information and support, including assistance with regard to Long-Term Player Development (LTPD).
Course management has become increasingly challenging in recent years, especially as a greater number of coaches seek to enhance their skills and achieve higher levels of certification in all parts of the province. The implementation of this new Information Technology product will provide the Association with a reliable and effective course management tool going forward.
The 2013 coaching clinic process is officially launched! All coaching courses in Ontario are now managed on the E2E Soccer Coach Centre system.
Please review the Coaching Development Clinic Management Information Brochure for information on the 2013 clinic management system. Click here.
Clubs looking to host coaching clinics in Ontario:
- You are required to obtain a club administrator account. To do that, please click here.
- If you need assistance, please click here to obtain the step-by-step process of using Coach Centre E2E.
- Once your club account has been approved by the OSA, sign into your coach centre account and request to host coaching clinics.
- To search for upcoming Coaching Clinics within Ontario, please click here. or click the image below.